Life, Wild Thoughts How The Law of Attraction Can Change Your Life August 8, 2017

How the Law of Attraction Can Change Your Life

If you follow me on Instagram and you read my blog, you will quickly find out that I LOVE to dive deeper into the topics I skim over on my ‘gram right here in my space.

Instagram captions can only hold so much, and you can only type a decent paragraph long enough to captivate your audience for .2 seconds.

I love to share photos and positive, thought-provoking captions with each and every one. In my opinion Captions > Photos. I’m a writer, not a photographer. And I do like the occasional visual to accompany my words. Instagram in perfect in the sense that it’s like a spark notes for my blog. You can come here and read more and have better convos! 🙂

So, yesterday I shared a photo with, what I think, was a great message about positive affirmations. Of course, I want to delve more into that.

Have you ever heard of the Law of Attraction?

I hadn’t until a few months ago. It is defined as:

The belief that by focusing on positive or negative thoughts a person brings positive or negative experiences into their life.

That makes sense, right? If you think positively, you will have a positive life. The same will happen with negativity.

Do you remember the last time you thought positive affirmations to yourself? You are smart, capable, strong, worthy, independent…? If not, WHY not?

“You are what you think you are.”

It is proven that if you think something, your energy will build on that and make it a reality in your life. Negative or positive. The universe will just do its thannggg.

You speak your thoughts, and the universe will manifest them into existence. The Law of Attraction will attract to you whatever energy you are exerting out.

Maybe it has nothing to do with you as a person, and maybe you want something in your life. Maybe it’s to be more financially stable, a house, a car, to be able to travel – The Law of Attraction can and will work with any of those things, as long as you are putting out the energy and positive vibes.

Ever since I heard about The Law of Attraction, I have been doing research and I have been more positive in my day-to-day life. My attention has been turned away from the negative things that surrounded my life. I now only think of happiness, the things I love, the things I want to do… and I am much happier.

To be honest, it’s hard to believe that your extended vibrations aren’t looked at from the universe when I personally have started small and have received back so much.

For example, last month I sent my manager a proposal to work from home. While she was going over it and looking into it, I kept saying to myself “I know they are going to let me. I know I will be working from home.” After three weeks, my manager called me and told me that my request was approved. I am highly certain that it happened because of the energy I was putting into it. The positives.

So I am going to say the same thing I said on my photo caption – Start a challenge within yourself. Think of one positive affirmation a day. Or maybe think of one thing you want to do or have. Say it daily. Say it weekly. Make it a habit. Before you know it, you won’t even realize you’re doing it, and that is when the positivity will start to take over.

I promise you, once you start to believe that good things can happen, and you are a good thing, your intentions will manifest off of your pure energy. You will see the changes start to happen in your life.

I don’t want you to think of it as narcissism or selfishness. It’s not. This is your happiness. The second you stop being negative towards yourself, your positivity and confidence will radiate out of you.

You deserve this. Your soul deserves this. Your life deserves this.

Until next time,

Jordan

18 Comments

• Erica posted on August 9, 2017 at 10:22 am

I ADORE THIS POST. This is EVERYTHING. You are so right – you are what you think you are. And when you believe your affirmations, they start to come true. Thanks for sharing this post!

• Jordanmwa posted on August 10, 2017 at 10:51 am

Thank you for reading Erica! You are such a lovely friend and supporter <3

• Rachel posted on August 11, 2017 at 10:04 am

Yes to all of this. I just wrote. text about some roadblocks I’m facing but ended with: I REFUSE to let this get me down. I also follow The Secret on twitter and love their quotes. Sending happy vibes!

• Jordanmwa posted on August 11, 2017 at 10:35 am

Thank you Rachel! It’s so important to fight the inner demons that try to bring you down. Happy and positive vibes your way as well!
      – Jordan

• samantha posted on August 11, 2017 at 10:18 am

Love your message! We have been going threw some rough times for a little over a year now, it’s hard to keep positive when things just keep not working out. Things look like they will start improving in the near future, I will keep you message in mind, and keep up the positive thoughts.

• Jordanmwa posted on August 11, 2017 at 10:45 am

Oh no, I will also be sending positive thoughts your way! I do hope everything starts looking up here soon! <3 Jordan

• Jennifer posted on August 11, 2017 at 10:18 am

I read The Secret, which is about the law of attraction, years ago. I think I’m going to have to dig it out of my bookshelf & give it another read! You’re right…you are what you think you are. Everybody could use a more positive outlook!

• Jordanmwa posted on August 11, 2017 at 10:47 am

I have heard a lot about that book – when I first started researching the Law of Attraction, that came up a lot. I might have to invest in it! Thanks for the recommendation and thanks for reading Jennifer.
      Jordan

• Heather posted on August 11, 2017 at 11:51 am

I love this! The LoA has helped me so much. Whether looking for a new job, or helping with anxiety. It’s hard to maintain as a practice, but so good when you do! I feel like I particularly needed this read today, so thank you for sharing this post!

• Jordanmwa posted on August 11, 2017 at 1:46 pm

Thank you for taking the time to read! I have found that it has helped a lot with my anxiety. I also feel better overall when I start my day with positive affirmations! Have a great day, Heather!
      – Jordan

• Rose posted on August 11, 2017 at 11:54 am

Jordan – great post! You remind me a lot of my daughter who is 19.

The Law of Attraction has a lot to do with how your subconscious mind “sorts” through things. At bedtime, you should be saying positive thoughts to yourself like “I am successful, I am healthy”, “I have that job” – that way your subconscious mind “locks” those thoughts in when you fall asleep and there is no other choice but to have positive outcomes!

You also have to live your life like “you have it already” – whatever “it” might be – this is hard at first – but I can tell you that the Law of Attraction is very real and works 100% of the time – whatever you think about – you get – whether it is positive or negative.

I can also suggest reading books by Wayne Dyer – unfortunately he passed away last year – but my favorite book of his is “Change your Thoughts – Change Your Life” – you should definitely read it!

• Jordanmwa posted on August 11, 2017 at 1:52 pm

Rose, I love getting book recommendations, so thank you! I’m a total book nerd. I am putting this on my list, it sounds great!
      I agree with subconscious of the mind, and it’s funny how that works.
      Thanks for taking the time to read!
      – Jordan

• Tara Mallick posted on August 11, 2017 at 12:33 pm

I used to be the MOST negative person ever, but ever since I changed my mindset, my life has been infinitely more enjoyable. Positivity begets positivity, for sure!

• Jordanmwa posted on August 11, 2017 at 1:48 pm

I relate to this so much! I have to agree – I used to pity myself and constantly make negative remarks towards myself and others. I am much more at peace with myself and I feel like I am much more fun to be around now that I make it a priority to be happier and more positive. Thanks for reading, Tara!
      – Jordan

• Staci Beth posted on August 11, 2017 at 1:12 pm

This is AWESOME! and I’m going to put it into practice immediately! It was just what I needed to read today! Thanks for sharing!

• Jordanmwa posted on August 11, 2017 at 1:49 pm

Staci, I am so glad you are going to start practicing this! I promise your life will change tremendously! Thanks for reading <3
      - Jordan

• Cerin posted on August 11, 2017 at 1:48 pm

Thank you so much for this! I have an incredible connection with my universe. I have been blessed with a lot of positivity and opportunity, but there is always room to grow! And I’m still not at my best yet. Gotta keep putting the good out there!

• Jordanmwa posted on August 11, 2017 at 1:56 pm

Cerin, as they say, there is always room for improvement. 🙂 You seem very self-aware and there is no doubt in my mind that you radiate positive energy.
      Thank you for reading, lovely. I’m so glad you could relate 🙂
      – Jordan